Are you interested in purchasing a new business or perhaps looking for a company to oversee your current operations? GBAC specializes in business valuation, economic analysis and financial consulting. Assessment reports of the historical operations, as well as projections, are prepared allowing you to see the realistic profits during your first year or two of transition. As for an existing business owner looking to grow their company and hire a CEO/CFO or inhouse personnel, let us handle those operations while allowing you to keep your overhead office expenses down.
While GBAC also provides property management services, and is a North Carolina approved Affordable Housing Management Company, the bulk of our property management services are performed with GBAC's sister company, Global Brokerage Alliance, LLC (GBAL) which was formed in August 2016. GBAL is a Florida Licensed Real Estate Company (#CQ1052217), and an approved Florida Affordable Housing Management Company. Our management of multifamily properties is unique by focusing on "micro management oversight". Outside of the typical day-to-day operations involving tenants, rental collections and maintenance, we also focus on the accounts payable and ensuring your property is operating at the maximum cashflow return. Not only can we oversee onsite personnel, we work hand-in-hand with State compliance agencies and local rental assistance agencies. Investors are kept informed on every aspect of operations, including receipt of detailed, accurate and timely monthly financials. GBAL & GBAC maintain accurate and well documented property & owner files. Our current property management footprint is Palm Beach County to Miami-Dade County in Florida and Mecklenburg & Swain County in North Carolina.
GBAC offers a variety of services that can give you peace of mind knowing your business or investment is in good hands.
- Business Valuation with Analysis & Projections: Flat fee of $2500
- CEO/CFO Services for Business: $3000, monthly
- In House Personnel for Hire (To Be Determined)
- Online Accounting Software & Payroll Setup: Flat fee of $250
- Setup for Accounts Receivable for HOA's or Other Businesses: Flat fee of $10 per resident/unit
- Monthly Reconciliation Reports: Flat fee of $100, monthly
- Multifamily Property Management: $65 per unit, monthly plus $100 for Tenant Software, monthly. *Minimum unit size of 8 units. Any additional Compliance Costs required per State Agency, are separate.
301 E. Ocean Avenue, Suite 3, Lantana FL 33462
Main Office Phone # for GBAC: 561-540-3678 Main Office Phone # for GBAL: 561-540-3679 E-Fax: 561-540-3831 Email for GBAC: firstname.lastname@example.org Email for GBAL: email@example.com
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm EST